How to Contact Amazon Kindle
How to Contact Amazon Kindle
All the basic Kindle and the Kindle fire are exclusively produced and developed by Amazon Company. Amazon has provided a lot of methods by which registered users can get in touch with Amazon for all the problems or queries related to its Kindle products. A variety of helpful resources are available online for technical support for Amazon Kindle customer service. But it is not easy to contact Amazon Kindle customer service executives.
- Visit Amazon Support & Customer Service.
If you have got any problem related to your Kindle device, you will not need to contact Amazon Kindle customer service phone number at all. Instead of contacting kindle, simply visit the Amazon help pages, shown in the given picture.
- First of all, you will have to sign into your Amazon account, a list of several products of Amazon Company will appear including Kindles. Click on the specified Kindle product for you have any query & need a solution of the problem. You will see lots of help topics for that specific product.
- Use the Amazon help Performa for a better personal response.
If you are not able to find the right help page for your specific problem. Use the Amazon online help Performa given in website to contact Amazon Customer Service phone number directly.
- Fill out the help form.
Click on the “Fire and Kindle” button shown at the top of the page. Select the type of your device using the drop-down menus on the page and get the solution of every kind of problem or question you need help with.
- If you are already registered on your Kindle device and logged in to your Amazon kindle account, you will not have to fill out any of the info about your Kindle device. You will have to just click on the button near the top of the page as shown in the picture with your device on it. Click on the “My Kindle is not shown” I f you do not see your device, and fill out the form as normal.
- Read the help content.
Once you have filled out the Amazon help form completely that describes your specific problem, Amazon kindle customer service phone number will display the info that seems to be helpful to you.
- Select a proper contact method.
Once you have completely filled the Amazon Kindle customer service phone number form, you’ll see 3 different options to contact Amazon Kindle customer service. Choose the best option by which you want to get in touch with customer service.
- Email: You can contact Amazon Kindle customer service phone number by leaving an email on the official email id of the Kindle customer support.
It will ask you to verify your Kindle model and your email address. You can also write any extra essential info you want to tell customer service to see. Click “Send Email” to finish.
- Phone: The best method to contact Amazon Kindle customer service is by making a call on the toll-free number of Amazon Company.
- Chat: you can also contact Kindle customer support team by doing a live chat with the customer support staff. A pop-up window will open. When you will click them and describe your problem, you’ll be connected to a kindle customer service executive who will talk to you via live text chat.
How can I cancel my service with Kindle?
- Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices section in Kindle device.
- Locate the proper Amazon Kindle subscription.
- Click the Actions button just next to a title to Turn on/off auto-renewal for annual Newsstand subscriptions.
- Tell the reasons for a subscription to an eligible Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or Kindle reading app.