How to Purchase Kindle Books using Net Banking?
You can now buy Amazon Kindle books by using net banking feature on Amazon.in. To purchase Kindle books using net banking methods follow all the steps given below carefully:
- On the book product detail page, tap the Buy Now button and select Net Banking as your payment method on the Select Payment Method
- Choose your bank from the drop-down menu and select Continue.
- On the Order Confirmation page, tap Place your Order.
- You will be redirected to your bank’s website to log in to your bank account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to authorize payment for your order.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive your Kindle book order.
How to Return Amazon Kindle Books?
You can return the amazon kindle books and comics that you had bought from the Kindle Store. Suitable refund can be taken from Kindle customer service phone number if you follow the right procedure to return amazon kindle books. Amazon Kindle customer service Helpline number will consider your return only if you send the request of return of kindle books within seven days of the date of purchase.
How To return an eligible Amazon Kindle book:
- Go to Manage Your content and devices section in amazon kindle device.
- In the kindle device, From the Your Content tab, select the Actions […] button which is just next to the title you want to return, and then select on the Return for Refund option.
- A pop- up window will appear, select the Return for Refund option.
How to Delete Books from kindle?
Amazon’s Kindle customer service e-reader allows you to download & purchase kindle books, documents, and magazines using your registered Amazon customer service phone number account. If you do not like the kindle book and want to remove some items from your library or device because they are no longer needed by you. Or, you want to remove from your amazon kindle device that was lost or stolen. Follow the steps shown below to delete books from your Kindle.
- Tap on “Manage Your Content and Devices.” If you want to permanently delete any book from kindle. You will have to log into your Amazon Kindle customer service phone number account on the Amazon website. Open any web browser to get started.
- Click on the “Your Content” tab. Once you have logged into your Amazon kindle customer service helpline number account, you will see a tab called “Your Content.”
- Select the book you want to delete. You may see empty boxes in the left of your screen under a column called “Select.” Check the box just next to any of the specific books that you want to delete.
- Click the delete button. Tab on the “Delete” button to delete the selected books that were purchase kindle books. This option will be on the top, left the side of the page.
- Confirm that you want to delete the selected book. Kindle customer service phone number will ask you to confirm that you want to delete the book by clicking “Yes, delete permanently.” Once you click on this button, that item will be deleted from your library. Another box with pop up will occurs confirming what you just deleted. Just click “OK” when you see this box and it will go away from a window.
- Sync your devices. To remove permanently the book that you had just deleted from the Amazon Kindle content library, you will have to sync your device. To sync your device, you will need to:
- Open your Kindle customer service phone number application by tapping or clicking on the Kindle icon on your Amazon Kindle device’s screen.
- After this click on the three dots in the upper right hand of the screen.
- The first option will give you the option to “Sync & Check for Items.” Click on this option and the books will be removed completely.